Help, I’m looking for interns. Not just any interns, but really, really intelligent, innovative and fun ones! Do you want to be one or do you know someone savvy who should be? Then let please contact me at vanessa <dot> rhinesmith <at> gmail <dot> com.
Interns Needed for Health Social Media Startup
WEGO Health seeks passionate, super-sharp interns to work in our Boston office. You’ll contribute meaningfully to a variety of community, editorial and market-research projects that support and grow our community of health activists – leaders across dozens of health and wellness areas.
WEGO Health interns are major players who make big contributions. Our atmosphere is relaxed, our hierarchy flat. This is a great place to grow and learn.
• A great writer and researcher
• Passionate about and fluent in social media tools (i.e., blogs, facebook, twitter, etc.)
• Have a deep personal interest in health and wellness topics
• Full of positive attitude and high energy
• Known for your sense of humor
• Able to bring a laptop to the office
You must work at least 12-16 hours per week for course credit (or just an amazing resume line!); this is an unpaid internship.
About WEGO Health:
WEGO Health is an exciting new company exploring ways to give consumers a voice in health care. Learn more at http://www.wegohealth.com/about-us.html
Location: Downtown Crossing
*Prefer undergraduate students, but not restricted to (especially if you make a compelling case).